Thanks for visiting. Bluebirds is a folkrock collaboration between two of the Brothers Roscher. What started as late night entertainment slowly evolved to live performance. And now this. We will be using this web space to catalog the work we do with covers, original tunes, and perhaps even videos of live performances. If all goes well, we'll try and add a song per week.
I'm going to use this space to manage on our 'home page' the songs we've published and the dates they've been updated. Click the links below to read the story behind each one. Otherwise, click the Cover Songs and Original Tunes links to the right. They'll take you to a page with just the mastered tracks. If you'd like updates, click the Follow by Email tab. Each time the site is added to, you'll get an email notification.
Covers
Amazing Grace (11/10/14) Party Lights (11/30/14)
Act Nice and Gentle (12/16/14)
I've Just Seen a Face (2/2/15)
All You Ever Wanted (4/4/15)
Marry Song (5/17/15)...yeah, it's a palindrome.
Originals
Love (11/16/14)
When I See You (11/24/14)
First Times (12/9/14)
Mayfly Pt. 1 - Bluebird to Mayfly (1/19/15)
Mayfly Pt. 2 - Mayfly to Bluebird (1/25/15)
For All I Know (2/17/15)
Moonshine, A Lullaby for Children Who Can't Sleep at Night (4/12/15)
We claim to have no expertise but will aggressively retain the right to pretend that we know what we are doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment